Posted under Im Blushing
List Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $9.75 (as of 15/06/2019 12:56 PST - Details )
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Blushing is the most peculiar andthe most human of all expressions.-Charles DarwinFor most of us, blushing when we're embarrassed or anxious is a common occurrence. But for those who suffer from more frequent or intense blushing, also known as pathological blushing, this abnormal facial reddening can become physically and psychologically tormenting.Noted psychiatrist Enrique Jadresic, MD, offers hope for those who experience this condition with this ground-breaking work. He examines blushing from the dual perspective of the healer and the healed, offering inspiring testimonies of patients who sought medical help and successfully overcame their pathological blushing. Backed by scientific fact, Jadresic explores the delicate balance of human emotion and how it affects our physical responses. In addition, Jadresic discusses options for treatment, including drug therapy, cognitive-behavioral techniques, and even surgery. Frank, compassionate, and informative, When Blushing Hurts offers solid information, help, and hope to those who suffer from blushing.
Published on June 2019 Read more...
- BMV Quantum Subliminal CD Stop Blushing: Overcome the Facial Blush Response (Ultrasonic Subliminal Series)
- When Blushing Hurts: Overcoming Abnormal Facial Blushing
- Natural Remedies for Rosacea: What Works and Why
- When Blushing Hurts: Overcoming Abnormal Facial Blushing [Paperback]  (Author) Enrique Jadresic
- Why is my face always red? Is it Acne or Rosacea?: 3 step process to preventing Rosacea and Dry Skin
- When Blushing Hurts
- Rosacea: Your Quick Guide to Understanding and Treatment
Copyright @ Im Blushing. All rights reserved.